Special Diets

My Plate

Please contact your school nurse and cafeteria manager if your child has a food allergy. A written statement from a medical professional must be submitted to the school nurse for food substitutions to be considered. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your child's Cafeteria Manager.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.